Ginger People Organic Fiji Ginger Syrup
P12201065Regular price $6.95
Ginger People Organic Fiji Ginger Syrup is a golden ginger-infused syrup to drizzle over fruit salads, ice cream or cakes. This Organic Ginger Syrup offers a creative alternative to traditional pancake syrup as well. Beyond spicing up morning fare, The Ginger People’s Organic Ginger Syrup can run right into cocktail hour. It’s great in gingertinis or as a flavoring in sparkling water to create a non-alcoholic beverage. Organic Ginger Syrup is also a flavorful cooking glaze. Try it over roasted carrots, chicken, pumpkin and yams. Add it to warm water (and brandy, if you please) as a soothing nightcap.
Ginger has many benefits:
- increases blood flow to restore vital energy
- gingerols stimulate circulation by preventing abnormal blood coagulation, which guards against heart attacks
- helps reduce cholesterol levels by improving liver function
- eases nausea, headaches (including migraines), and arthritis
- with strong antiviral properties, helps tackle cold and flu viruses, while also soothing the throat, relieving aches and pains, and settling the stomach
Recipient of the 2013 SOFI™ Silver, Dessert or Dessert Topping category!
Established in 1984, The Ginger People's mission is to create the tastiest and purest ginger products. This starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Their ongoing search took them to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, and their newest ginger source. Here crop rotation and sustainable practices protect the pristine ecosystem for the farmers who work there.
Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, organic ginger.
Net Weight: 237 ml. / 8.0 fl.oz.
Country of Origin: Fiji