RECIPE: Make Summer's #1 Burger With Bourbon Barrel!
The Kentuckyaki Burger
Avoid the burger blahs, and become the Burger Boss with this amazing recipe featuring our Bourbon Barrel Kentuckyaki™ Sauce. Easy enough for a weeknight meal, but its unique flavor will also impress guests at your next barbecue!
4 brioche buns
2 lbs. ground beef or blend
1/3 cup Bourbon Barrel Kentuckyaki™ sauce
4 slices of fresh pineapple
1/3 cup pina colada sauce (see below)
1/3 cup mayonnaise
4 slices colby jack cheese
4-8 slices of cooked bacon
2 TBS. of butter melted, plus more for buns
Salt and pepper
PIÑA COLADA SAUCE* INGREDIENTS:
1 2/3 cups cream of coconut
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
1 1/8 cups sour cream
1/3 cup coconut flakes
(*Mix all ingredients until well combined)
- Combine prepared piña colada sauce and mayo
- Butter both sides of the buns, set aside; preheat the grill to HIGH
- Gently mix the meat with half of the Kentuckyaki™ sauce until combined
- Form 4 burger patties; brush w/ melted butter; season with salt & pepper.
- Grill burgers 4-7 minutes, and drizzle addl. Kentuckyaki™ sauce over top.
- Grill pineapple slices until marks appear, about 2 min. per side. Set aside.
- Flip burgers, and drizzle with more sauce.
- Grill for another 4-7 to preferred temperature. (medium recommended)
- Top with cheese (close the lid to melt) before removing to plate.
- Grill each bun, inside down until grill marks appear.
- Spread the pina colada mayo on each side of the bun.
- Place bacon on bottom bun, top with burger and grilled pineapple.
CLICK HERE to Shop the entire collection of Bourbon Barrel and grilling essentials from European Deli!
Leave a comment