Asian Style Guacamole with Bourbon Ponzu
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 avocadoes, ripe
- 1½ Tbsp Small Batch Bourbon Ponzu
- 2 tsp (or to taste) Chef Edward Lee’s Sambal Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup fresh tomatoes, diced (reserve some for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- Bourbon Smoked Togarashi, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, add the onion, avocadoes, ponzu and hot sauce. Using a fork or potato masher, mash everything together, making the guacamole as smooth as you prefer.
- Add most of the fresh tomatoes and cilantro and fold them in. Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl and garnish with extra tomatoes, cilantro and togarashi. Serve immediately.
Leave a comment