Young Living Valor Essential Oil & Roller Set
Young Living Valor Essential Oil is a unique blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, Geranium, and Frankincense. Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits: Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties; Black Spruce for its grounded, woodsy fragrance; Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile; Geranium for its sweet, floral fragrance; and Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent. Valor has a woodsy, grounding aroma that is great for massages and other topical and aromatic uses. Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to refocus at the end of a challenging day.
Young Living AromaGlide Roller Fitment transforms any of your favorite Young Living essential oils into an easy-to-use roll-on bottle. Each fitment is customized to fit a 5- or 15-ml bottle with an “Sb” marking on the bottom.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF VALOR ESSENTIAL OIL
- Features a spicy, sweet, positive aroma that inspires confidence and courage
- Helps freshen the air when diffused and improves the appearance of skin when applied topically
- Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation
- Enhances massage for a rejuvenating experience
AROMATIC PROFILE: Woodsy, floral, well-rounded aroma
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Attach fitment to bottle and use as a roll on. Each 2” stroke is equivalent to about one drop. So a quick swipe on your skin with a topical essential oil and you are ready to go! Roller Bottles should be stored in an upright position.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Combine Valor with olive oil to unwind before bed with a grounding neck or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling Valor or massaging it onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring cologne, or use it as a top note for personalized scents.
- Add it to a shower gel or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Make your bedroom headquarters for motivating self-talk, boosted by this woodsy and earthy scent.
- Uplift your living spaces with the warm complexities of this fragrance.
- Tackle work’s biggest tasks supported by this empowering aroma.
- Prepare for life’s adventures—anywhere they may take you—by infusing your space with this bold blend.
- Sink into an at-home spa experience by surrounding yourself with the comforting scents of Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Black Spruce during a DIY facial or pedicure.
- Keep the comfort of home with you on the road by using a personal diffuser to infuse this calming aroma into hotel rooms, airports, and other stuffy travel spots.
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) wood oil, Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil, Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Steps to Attach Young Living Roller Fitment
- Remove the cap and orifice from your essential oil bottle.
- Add your favorite topical essential oils if you are making your own blend.
- Insert the roller fitment into the bottle opening. No need to press down as step #4 shows how to ensure a secure fit.
- Place the fitment cap on the bottle over the fitment and screw the lid on while pressing down.
- Unscrew the fitment cap to make sure the fitment ring is now flush with the bottle opening.
- Place the fitment cap back on and your new roller bottle is ready to enjoy!
Steps to Remove Young Living Roller Fitment
- Take off the fitment cap of the essential oil bottle.
- Use the fitment cap to press against the side of the roller fitment. You’ll want to put pressure right around where the Young Living logo is located on the collar of the fitment (below the roller ball). Once you’ve applied pressure to the right spot, then the roller fitment will pop out of the bottle easily.
Valor Essential Oil Net Weight: 5 ml. / .17 fl.oz.
Fitment Net Weight: 28.35 g. / 1.0 oz.
Country of Production: USA