Young Living Stress Away Essential Oil Roll-On
Young Living Stress Away Essential Oil Roll-On provides a comforting aroma to create a relaxing moment in everyday life. Whether you’re applying it as a personal fragrance or creating a relaxing massage experience, you’ll love incorporating this ready-to-roll blend in your life. This roll-on includes Copaiba, which has been used since the 16th century in Brazil; Lavender, a staple in the Provence region of France; and Cedarwood, which is used heavily throughout Morocco and the United States. In addition to these exotic oils, Stress Away also includes Lime and Vanilla, key components with aromas that can help calm the mind and help you take on life’s challenges with their soothing, sweet scents. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorean-sourced essential oil.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a delightful, comforting,relaxing aroma that’s great to use as a personal fragrance
- Comes in an easy-to-use roll-on that’s portable and convenient
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents beta caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, limonene, cedrol, and linalool
AROMATIC PROFILE: Warm, fruity, tropical aroma
DIRECTIONS: Topical: Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired.
- Roll Stress Away on your wrists during a busy work day to enjoy its fresh, calming scent. Apply it to the bottoms of your feet during your evening routine for a relaxing, peaceful aroma.
- Pack a roll-on in your travel bag or purse and use it before rush-hour traffic, taking long road trips, or a busy day at work.
- Apply Stress Away on your neck and shoulders before yoga to create a centering, aromatic experience.
- Send your kids off to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing essence.
Ingredients: Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin, Citrus aurantifolia† (Lime) oil, Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) wood oil, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Young Living's Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability for 25 years. They believe in products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity and therefore, their proprietary Seed to Seal promise is their pledge to you, the earth, and themselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always. Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of their exacting essential oil production processes, both on their own farms and their carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into their painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet.
Net Weight: 10 ml. / .34 fl.oz.
Country of Production: USA