Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
Young Living Lavender Essential Oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. Lavender is part of the mint family (Lamiaceae) and Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France.
Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant, and it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and uses of lavender: from skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
AROMATIC PROFILE: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to olive oil and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
Ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering top
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Young Living's Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability for 25 years. They believe in products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity and therefore, their proprietary Seed to Seal promise is their pledge to you, the earth, and themselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always. Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of their exacting essential oil production processes, both on their own farms and their carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into their painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet.
Net Weight: 15 ml. / .51 fl.oz.
Country of Production: USA