Young Living Basil Vitality Oil
W50183010Regular price $12.95 Sale price $7.99 Save $4.96
Young Living Basil Vitality Oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs. Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Basil Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
How to Use: Take 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil daily or add 1 drop to food/drinks.
Ingredients: Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Young Living's Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability for 25 years. They believe in products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity and therefore, their proprietary Seed to Seal promise is their pledge to you, the earth, and themselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always. Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of their exacting essential oil production processes, both on their own farms and their carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into their painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet.
Net Weight: 5 ml. / .17 fl.oz.
Country of Production: USA