English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed this hand fork for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand. Its angled, sharpened tips pierce even hardened clay with minimal effort, greatly simplifying tasks like turning soil and weeding.
Country of Origin: Untied Kingdom
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged carbon stainless-steel fork resists corrosion and rust.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and scoop for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- 10 1/2" long, 3" wide.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, founded in Sheffield, England, in 1730 and renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.