Sophie Conran Trowel
H83381080Regular price $29.95
A 290-year-old British brand endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society, Burgon & Ball is renowned for garden tools made with the finest materials and age-old metalwork techniques. The stainless-steel trowel features a deep dish to carry more soil and a sustainable beechwood handle reinforced with a brass ferrule.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and trowel for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom