Anthon Berg Chocolate Bottle Single Malt Scotch Collection - 15 Bottles
C2001240Regular price $26.95
Anthon Berg Chocolate Bottle Single Malt Scotch Collection - 15 pieces contains individually wrapped Dark Chocolate mini Liqueur bottles with a Single Malt Scotch content. Anthon Berg has teamed up with five of the world’s most PREMIUM Single Malt Scotch Whisky brands and created a unique tasting experience in this exquisite collection. The 5 Single Malt Scotch whiskies have different flavour profiles ranging from the smooth and naturally rich and pleasurably warming, through the massively peat-smoky and dry. The Single Malt Scotch Collection includes the following Diageo single malts: The Singleton of Dufftown 12yo (40%ABV); Dalwhinnie 15yo (43%ABV); Oban 14yo (43%); Talisker 10yo (45.8%) and Lagavulin (43%).
This collection is presented in a dark grey box with foil gold writing and miniature whisky brand labels on the front. Inside, a map of Scotland offers you a ‘tasting tour’. This tasting journey takes you through the heartland of Scotland’s whisky production in Speyside through the Highlands to the rugged Isles of the western coastline. Five Single Malt Whiskies spread out widely on the flavour map, but all distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland.
- The Singleton of Dufftown Single Malt Scotch Whisky 12 yr. 40%: This smooth, naturally rich Single Malt Scotch Whisky has sweet fruity notes and a lingering, pleasurable warmth. Perfectly balanced and smooth, and aged 12 years in European and American oak casks.
- Dalwhinnie Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 15 yr. 43%: The Dalwhinnie is characterized by smooth, soft and lasting flavours of heather-honey sweetness and vanilla, followed by deeper citrus fruit flavours and hints of malted bread. A Single Malt which has won more than 15 prestigious international awards over the past decade.
- Oban Single Malt Scotch Whisky 14 yr. 43%: This West Highlands Single Malt Whisky has a palate of mouth-filling late autumn fruits - dried figs and honey-sweet spices; followed by a smoky malty dryness.
- Talisker Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 yr. 45.8%: A classic Island Single Malt Whisky from the oldest distillery on Skye. The Talisker 10 yr. offers a rich dried-fruit sweetness, clouds of smoke, strong barley-malt flavours, warming and intense. Peppery at the back of the mouth.
- Lagavulin Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 16 yr. 43%: This much sought-after Single Malt is known for dry peat smoke that fills the palate with a gentle but strong sweetness, followed by sea and salt with touches of wood.
Net Weight: 230g. / 8.11oz.
Country of Origin: Denmark