Young Living Lavender Vitality Oil
Young Living Lavender Vitality Oil offers a hint of elevated flavor to recipes and a wealth of dietary benefits as a supplement. Dip your toothpick into Lavender Vitality and swirl it through chicken and lamb marinades, or add a drop or two to cake batters and lemonades. This essential oil will add a sweet and slightly floral flavor that will be hard to forget!
Lavender is part of the mint family (Lamiaceae) and Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France. Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant, and it takes 9 square feet of lavender plants to make one 5 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and uses of lavender: from skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers a sweet, slightly floral taste and aroma
- Improves sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Supports general wellness*
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties*
- Helps ease occasional nervous tension*
AROMATIC PROFILE: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 drops up to 3 times daily or add 1 drop to food/drinks.
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Take 2 drops to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
- Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
Ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flowering top
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Young Living's Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability for 25 years. They believe in products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity and therefore, their proprietary Seed to Seal promise is their pledge to you, the earth, and themselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always. Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of their exacting essential oil production processes, both on their own farms and their carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into their painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet.
Net Weight: 5 ml. / .17 fl.oz.
Country of Production: USA