Lebkuchen Schmidt Nuremberg Variety
LS50145Regular price $72.95
Nuremberg has always been the capital of Lebkuchen and many other Christmas specialities, just think of the mulled wine from the Christmas market or the fruit bread. But not everyone can enjoy these festive delights that can be bought at the Christmas market - friends and relatives abroad, for example, or former neighbors who have moved away from Nuremberg and now painfully miss the wonderful sweet treats. Why don't you simply give them a great deal of pleasure in the run-up to Christmas! Send them a parcel full of Nuremberg pastry specialities, from Lebkuchen Triangles to the finest Elisen Lebkuchen and Dürer Bread. So delicious that you want to try everything and maybe even eat it all up! You can address the order directly to the recipient and also enclose a greeting card with personal words!
- Premium Elisen-Lebkuchen, chocolate coated, 275 g.
- Premium Black Mini-Elise, 165 g.
- Premium Elisen-Lebkuchen Bars, assorted, 125 g.
- Lebkuchen Stars, assorted, 175 g.
- Fairytale House, filled with chocolate coated Lebkuchen hearts, 150 g.
- Dominoes with marzipan, 230 g.
- Christstollen, 500 g.
- Spicy Spekulatius Biscuits, 150 g.
- Delicious Cocoa Short Bread with milk chocolate base, 135 g.
- Chocolate Fruit Cookies, 200 g.
Net Weight: 2105 g. / 4.66 lbs.
Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.6 x 5.1 in